As part of the Chartered Financial Data Scientist (CFDS) course you learn to use Python. I, as a novice, have found Python to be very useful in mining data. Below you can see the market expansion, both in terms of issuers of crypto products issued, as well as by turnover. Visualising the data for insights is providing useful in understanding and conveying trends and market developments.
Questions or feedback?
Feel free to write me at email@example.com or add a comment.
- UBS CEO on Crypto: We don’t advise on Speculation – Using Python, Speech-to-Text, Amazon Transcribe
- Using Python Script pynput to Control Mouse, Keyboard and Execute Repeat Tasks like Downloading – in Combination with Sleep Timer Function
- Python: moviepy.editor – Combine and cut mp4 or other format clips to make a video clip for publication or distribution using Python MoviePy Editor – Practical Example Case
- CW14 – Most Active ETP in Switzerland – 21Shares Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto Basket Index
- CW15 – Most Active Crypto ETP Switzerland – 21Shares Ripple, Bitcoin, Ethereum, WisdomTree Bitcoin